Sunday, February 22, 2009

all mine

I had the weekend all to myself to do whatever i wanted...so i spent pretty much the entire time in my art studio...being creative!!
I decoupaged this frame using sunday funnies....i love it!!!

you may recognize this....it's my blog banner!!!


here's the whole wall....it still needs a little work, but that's the fun part about this space....it's a continual work in progress.
i also worked on the display for the hot pink flamingo's cozies in our local bagel/coffee shop. but i'll let carla show that to you...



2 comments:

jarispry said...

loooooove the funnies frame! yay!

thanks so much for thpf display! i'm still drooling!
xo!

calvin & hobbs said...

too CUTE! you are soo CREATIVE! you may have to join carla in her trip to WA to help decorate our new home! there's lots of painting and shopping to do!! lol!